Legal Secretaries, Incorporated, offers membership in six Legal Specialization Sections:
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Law Office Administration
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Transactional Law
Legal Specialization Sections provide access to continuing education workshops and seminars. Membership includes access to free quarterly workshops; quarterly newsletters containing up-to-date information, including changes in the law and forms; statewide roster of all members in each section for easy access to local procedural information in other counties; and networking opportunities.
Why you should become a section member:
- Reasonable annual dues (Dues to join each section are $20, or $75 to join all six sections for LSI® members. Dues for non-LSI members are $40 per section, or $150 to join all six sections.
- Quarterly educational programs which are free to section members.
- California Certified Legal Secretary recertification credits.
- Respect from your employer when you pass on the valuable information learned at the workshops and seminars.
- Professional and personal excellence.
- A majority of all workshops and seminars provide MCLE credits.
To join download the application form today.
Legal Specialization Section Leaders:
» Civil Litigation – Dawn R. Forgeur, CCLS – firstname.lastname@example.org
» Criminal Law – Christina Vieira – email@example.com
» Family Law – Mary Lou Floyd, CCLS, M.S. – firstname.lastname@example.org
» Law Office Admin – Tammy L. Hunt, CCLS email@example.com
» Probate/Estate Planning – Kristi L. Edwards, CCLS – firstname.lastname@example.org
» Transactional Law – Lisa De La O – email@example.com